The newest trading method that has hit the internet in the last couple of years is the infamous Binary trading option. The method is well known but without lots of explanation the basics boil down to this. You can trade with anything the platform allows and there are three main methods of trading.
The main three methods:
– The first one is that you can trade if the price of the stock will go up or down depending on your prediction you can win or lose your invested money.
– The second is that you can trade in the overall value of the stock over a certain period of time. For instance, you can buy something and wait till it reaches your desired amount or until you make the profit you wanted.
– The third method is that you can trade the amount the stock will rise. You don’t trade on the fact that it will rise but that it will rise how much you predicted or over.
Now after you get that you have to understand that there are good days for trades and bad days for trades. We won’t focus on the good but on those you should avoid, the bad days. Check out our Infinity App’s review on Cybermentors if you are wondering how these apps work in depth.
– Don’t trade when a stock hits the news
This is generally not considered a must avoid day for trades, but usually, when something hits the news you won’t be able to predict with 100% accuracy the way the story will swing. Once something is in the spotlight it can be up one hour and down the next, what’s even worse is that sometimes that can happen in minutes so avoid trading with things that are in the news, it’s too unpredictable
– Don’t trade in commodities that are getting stockpiled
Once something reaches a certain amount usually companies block its trades so that the demand will go up. Be aware when something is getting stockpiled as predicting trades during these periods is very hard. Leave the stock manipulation to the big guns and stick to your not so controversial trades.
– Don’t trade in things that a country can’t back up
For instance, a currency. Don’t trade in the currency that is not backed up by that country with its natural resources. For instance, avoid the Switzerland franc.